&i dont believe in happy ever afters.
♥
oh, whatever.
I've just stopped believing long ago.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
This is so the last straw. If their company delete this blog again, I going to have them up in court(if it's possible, lols)

Well, just because I didn't post for two days, thanks to my friends who notified me abt the deleted blog, GOOGLE deleted my blog. What's yr freaking problem huh huh ? Sigh. Let's just hope this blog can stay long ok. Thtarnished-promise.blogspot.com wan sui wan sui wan wan sui !

-JLYNN(:

&still trying to find a happy ending

welcome
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

Your welcome message or whatever you want here:D

her
Jocelyn:D
posts from nov o7 - feb o8
new site alr , pls relink . url on post .

speak
tagboard/CBOX?

walkaway

reminders

credits
designer: x
Background: x
basecodes: x